Equipped with a heated print bed, XYZ printing Da Vinci 1.0 A is a reliable and economical 3D printer preventing warping by cooling parts at different times. Its nozzle cleaning box present on the side of the print bed allows users to differentiate excess filament that has built up, thereby allowing you a cleaner print quality. The printer’s onboard menu helps you to control calibration in the simplest manner.
Da Vinci 1.0 A prints as detailed as keeping the layer height down to 0.1 mm. Its enclosed printing areas are superb because they are especially while printing at temperatures ranging anywhere between 80 to 90 degrees Celsius. Also, they contribute to lessening the overall noise produced during 3D printing. Moreover, the printer’s internal light system helps users keep a watch over the printing process.
- Comes with one year warranty.
- A closed printing area increases the overall printing efficiency of the printer.
- Has a rich community of designers that users can make use of.
- Available at an affordable cost.
Specification: XYZprinting Da Vinci 1.0 A
- Super simple to use, ready to work out of the box.
- Features easy-to-install filament cartridges.
- Has an enclosed print area.
- Offers a huge build volume.
- Free online gallery, and 3D modeling software.
- Heated Bed.
- The cooling isn’t very impressive.
- No removable bed.