If you wish to create print repeatedly with a clean finish and great precision, you must check out what Zortrax M300 has to offer. A professional 3D Printer that lets you print with a wide array of a variety of filaments and ensures high-end printing for business users. It comes with a build volume of 300 X 300 X 300mm. Hence, offering sufficient space for larger prints, the machine carries a huge number of pros for its users. Being able to provide a layer resolution ranging between 90 microns to 290 microns, it comes with highly intuitive software, Z-Suite. Moreover, the printer is very efficient in creating an accurate print for industrial applications.
The printer comes with a semi-automatic bed calibration feature that allows you to set up your machine without much hassle. There are a few assembly requirements before you can start printing; however, it’s pretty straightforward and simple to complete. Looking at its sturdy frame, you can very well judge the quality of the Zortrax M300.
It is a very reliable 3D printer that never lets you compromise with quality. Plus, the ease of use is further enhanced using WIFI-enabled connectivity for sharing 3D designs remotely. In short, the printer is a real gem for professional users wanting to utilize the best side of FDM 3D printers.
Specification: Zortrax M300 3D Printer
- The printer definitely offers one of the highest build volumes in terms of the price that it charges its users. So, professionals in the field of 3D printing and even intermediates can opt for this printer.
- Parts and functional prototypes manufactured using M300 offer a layer resolution range of 90 to 290 microns which is very high compared to other 3D printers based on the same 3D printing technology.
- The brand is reliable for manufacturing desktop 3D printers of high end and is known to give extraordinary customer support.
- Although Zortrax M 300 offers good print quality, its price is rated much higher, and in case you are fine without having the reliability and are willing to let go of a little bit of quality, you will get many options cheaper than this 3D printer because its price is expensive.
- There is only one way to connect to this printer that is using an SD card which is a little bit slower process than the Wi-fi connectivity and is offered by competitors in the same price range.