ZRapid Tech iSLM 100 3D Printer
Printing high-quality parts and functional prototypes using a laser system of fiber laser having a wavelength of 1064 nm, iSLM 100 is an industrial metal 3D printer. It utilizes 200 Watts power for operating recoating system that uses scraper paving for giving a normal build of about 0.03 mm. The printer prints using the powder bed fusion category of 3D printing technology.
Offering a maximum build volume of 110 mm * 110 mm * 110 mm, iSLM 100 enables you to print large parts in one go. The weight of the printer is 10 kilograms so, transferring it from one place to the other is not a problem. Coming to the materials it allows you to print with, the list starts from Stainless Steel, Die Steel, Titanium Alloy, Aluminum Alloy, Co-Cr Alloy, Nickel Alloy, and Cuprum, etc.
The build vat of iSLM 100 is a precision resistor heater in type. You can connect to the printer using Ethernet and TCP/IP. The slicing software that comes compatible with the printer is named 3D Layer, it allows you to transfer files of formats CLI, SLC, and STL. The printer specializes in printing good quality prints with dimensional accuracy in which layers are not that easily visible.
Specification: ZRapid Tech iSLM 100 3D Printer
- Direct metal parts and functional prototypes can be produced.
- Parts have high mechanical properties and high relative density in which post-processing is necessary.
- A wide range of materials to choose from.
- Parts that otherwise take days to complete can be made in hours using this printer.
- Post-processing of parts or functional prototypes is a very hectic process and that might increase the overall printing time while you are having a batch production.