Available in two different versions, Asiga Max is a professional DLP 3D printer that allows the curing of parts using a 405 nanometers UV LED as well as 385 nanometers UV LED. It is claimed by the manufacturer to be the world’s most advanced lab 3D printer offering exceptional productivity in a small footprint. Max is optimized for dental as well as audio lab clinical environments and offers 62 micrometers print precision. It manufactures dental orthodontics parts such as crown and bridges, surgical guides, dental models, custom trays, and partial dentures.
Based on the Smart Positioning system Max guarantees accurate 3D printing of every layer. Moreover, users can select from the available 380 materials for printing parts that can be put into various applications. Also, the printer offers the fastest material changeover in less than 30 seconds.
- Single point calibration.
- Trusted by dental as well as audio laboratories globally.
- Auto power off and recovery.
- Onboard heated for temperature control.
Specification: Asiga MAX
- Excellent precision in even small manufactured parts.
- Parts find application in more than one industry.
- Smart positioning system technology.
- Open material system allowing you print with more than 380 materials.
- Small build volume.