Capable of replacing the costly sand casting and die casting applications, Concept Laser X1000 is the biggest 3D printer of its kind. It has a footprint of 630 x 400 x 500 mm and a build volume of 125 liters making room for most of the tasks without needing to print in parts. The printer can print models weighing up to 1000 kgs. Well! That is an innovation to applaud for.
Using this 3D printer, users can attain the maximum construction rates of up to 65 cm³/h. This really calls for an unprecedented scale-up in terms of power for sure. Allowing for a considerate surge in the production rate, the 3D printer does suit the industrial needs, effortlessly. With the profound addition of interesting features, the printer offers improved surface quality coupled with reliability.
The credit goes to the process monitoring in place along with the wide array of power materials supported by the 3D printer to cater to various applications. Users can work with steel, cobalt-chromium alloys, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys, gold, silver, and many other precious and complex metals to handle. Concept Laser XLine 1000 uses a rotating mechanism for making possible the preparation of two building modules at once. Forget about downtimes when you have the printer offering continuous production capabilities.
Specification: Concept Laser X line 1000R 3D Printer
- Concept Laser XLine 1000R is a very precise SLM 3D printer
- It is reliable
- One can create multiple metal parts in a matter of hours.
- It offers the user a smoother finish and can create complex geometries without any restrictions
- One of the best Metal 3D printers for industrial use
- The speed is also faster than most of the SLM 3D printers out there
- The 3D printer is very huge, hence it's not easy to move from one place to another weighing around 8000 kgs. Hence, not suitable for personal use at home. Dedicated to industrial applications only.
- Moreover, the price is way too high for an individual to afford