Using artificial intelligence for pixel tuning, Envision TEC Perfactory P4K Series is are a collection of production-grade resin 3D printers delivering high-quality results. The machine uses a DLP technology boasting a 4K projector and 385 nanometers wavelength UV optics. It offers a dynamic Z-axis voxel resolution ranging between 25 to 150 micrometers. Moreover, the printer permits users to create parts with considerable build volume.
Available in three different versions, Envision TEC Perfactory P4K 62 offers 62 micrometers resolution and a building envelope of 160 mm * 100 mm * 220 mm. Whereas, P4K 75 provides a resolution of 75 micrometers and a print size of 192 mm * 120 mm * 220 mm. And lastly, P4K 90 provides a resolution of 90 micrometers and a maximum build volume of 233 mm * 141.5 mm * 220 mm.
- Highest accuracy paired with well-finished product functionality.
- Utilizes Artificial intelligence in pixel tuning.
- Economic material uses with no vat.
- Enables quick material changeovers.
Specification: EnvisionTEC Perfactory P4K
- Offers you printing with a lot of printing materials.
- You can print with four different build sizes and four different voxel preferences using P4K Series.
- The quality of parts manufactured using the printers is excellent.
- The build size of parts and functional prototypes is very small.