Offering a build volume of 300 mm * 300 mm * 400 mm, EOS 300-4 is an industrial 3D printer delivering consistent part quality over the entire build space. The printing system offers a great deal of flexibility in terms of automation and the manufacturing environment. Up to four precise fiber lasers cover the entire build area ensuring no part is left out to sinter.
The machine is compatible with EOS Shared Modules for set-up, unpacking the print bed, component transportation as well as sieving. Also, the printing system can adjust to offering different degrees of automation for individual requirements.
Moreover, EOS’s tried and tested software solutions for all of the 3D printing process steps assist you right from preparation of CAD design data to job preparation and quality control. M-300-4 provides the highest industrial grade connectivity with real-time information and connection of CAD software.
- Four precise lasers working to cover the entire space.
- Consistent part quality.
- Various degrees of automation to ensure optimized workflow.
- Increased productivity.
Specification: EOS EOS M 300-4
- Huge build volume.
- Four different laser sources for melting and fusing, leading to consistency in the overall surface of the part or functional prototype.
- Multi-material printing.
- Good quality part and functional prototypes.
- Requires huge one time investment.