An entry-level printer, yet completely worth its price tag. HIEHA SQ1 3D printer is definitely a true genius when it comes to getting the perfect precision without much hassle. A masking LCD of 2560×1440 2K HD, this 3D printer set itself top on the list of high precision DLP 3D Printers. Providing a high resolution of 45 microns, the printer tends to be best for professional applications such as jewelry making, dental prototyping, and much more. Another fascinating part about the 3D printer is its sturdy body. It helps users achieve great precision even at higher speeds.
Belonging to the advanced line of 3D printers, it carries a lot of features that have become essential nowadays. Starting with a powerful resume, it boasts WIFI support, offline printing options, fast slicing, and whatnot. You can expect a completely stable printing with all aluminum and acrylic lid. It also has 3.5 inches of the touch screen that lets the user complete the print setting without any problem. The 3D Printer comes completely assembled and calibrated. Hence, you do not need to wait for hours to start printing your first model.
Overall, the HIEHA SQ1 3D printer is a very affordable option letting users enjoy the benefits of one of the best 3D printing processes that do not come cheap. And, it operates silently, making it a great companion for home users as well.
Specification: HIEHA SQ1 3D Printer
- The printer is very compact and easy to manage.
- Accurate and reliable.
- Provides automatic bed leveling
- Factory calibrated
- It uses the 60W UV LED to process the prints faster.
- The print quality is awesome.
- Offers wired as well as a wireless connection for uploading the 3D models.
- You also get to enjoy the hassle-free smartphone remote control.
- The consumable cost is higher. And, this includes the FEP film that wears off with time and regular use. You do get a replacement but aren’t always in the perfect size. You will need to employ extra efforts in cutting the film to the required size.
- Build space is too low.