Providing a stable and durable full-metal body, Lotmaxx SC-10 is a desktop FDM 3D printer that comes 95 percent preassembled. The printer can be utilized with laser kits for expanding the laser engraving function. It is equipped with dual all-metal extruders, supporting printing with different colorful filaments in a single nozzle.
An ultra-precise technology allowing 0.1 mm accuracy can be activated with a single tap on the printer’s touch screen interface. SC-10 hosts a magnetic heated bed that makes excellent adhesion possible with less warping. The machine has a four-fan design that cools the nozzle from all angles, thereby increasing the efficiency of heat dissipation by 42 percent.
Also, the printer is complied with the best-in-class Meanwell power supply guaranteeing safe and reliable 3D printing. Overall, SC-10 is a modular two-in-one 3D printer that integrates 3D printing and laser engraving functions to build varied kinds of parts and functional prototypes.
- Two-colour 3D printing.
- Dual all-metal extruder.
- Removable 3.5-inch long FTF Touchscreen.
- Large build volume.
Specification: Lotmaxx SC-10
- Supports filament break detection, resume printing after power loss and a stopped print and also supports online or TF card offline printing.
- 3.5-inch Touch LCD Screen.
- Support 7 languages - Chinese, English, German, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian.
- Integrated metal body design.
- Mute printing.
- Open body of the 3D printer makes it hard for you to achieve the glass transition temperature of the filament material.
- Part quality is average.