MakerBot Replicator Plus 3D Printer
Equipped with Smart Extruder Plus, the MakerBot Replicator Plus is an award-winning desktop 3D Printer created for those wanting a reliable solution without compromising on speed of the prints. The 3D printer includes most of the standard features of its predecessor such as the LCD display, an on-board camera, WIFI connectivity, and many others apart from its unique inclusion.
To provide users with the best of both worlds, the MakerBot Replicator+ offers 30% faster print speed as well as a 25% larger build volume from its predecessor. The company has also worked for increasing the reliability of the machine by enhancing its hardware. It has come up with a redesigned gantry along with the improved z-stage.
It provides users with cloud access. Hence, users can control the prints remotely using MakerBot Print. It is also available as the MakerBot mobile app. It uses FDM 3D printing technology to produce precise 3D models. Above all, the 3D printer lets the user enjoy the hassle-free 3D Printing experience by increasing the print bed adhesion to the manifold. It comes with a factory leveled build plate. Hence, offering users prints right after unboxing. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac systems, offering the flexibility of access.
Overall, you will love to 3D print with this amazing FDM 3D printer. At an affordable price, the company is featuring a very adaptive machine that works for the user’s interests at all times.
Specification: MakerBot Replicator Plus 3D Printer
- Sleek and can be used inside your house as well
- It is easy to set up with the help of instructions available on the mobile app
- WiFi connectivity available
- Remote monitoring is possible on mobile phones and tablets
- Nice print speed
- Larger build volume in comparison to its predecessor
- Print Quality isn’t justified when put across the price tag the printer owns
- The USB port has connection issues
- Non-heated build plate causes warping
- Third-Party filament usage limitation
- Open Design and risky to use around kids and beginners