MakerBot Replicator Z18
Claiming to have best price-to-performance ratio in the extra-large, professional category, Makerbot Replicator Z18 is manufactured to think and build bigger. It offers a massive build volume of 11.8 inches * 12 inches * 18 inches. The machine is equipped with Makerbot Smart Extruder+ that is highly dependable because it delivers consistent performance with superior results.
Replicator Z18 hosts a heated build chamber that heats up immediately and permits uniform cooling. The printer can be flexibly controlled via application as well as the cloud. Its onboard camera permits users to monitor all aspects of the print thereby letting everything turn out the way it was planned.
Operators can transfer files on the printer using Wi-fi, USB, Ethernet, or USB Drive. Moreover, there is a 3.5 inches long LCD display that makes your interaction with the printer a lot easy.
- Compact design.
- Considerable build volume.
- Uniform cooling promotes means less possibility of cracking.
- Multiple modes of connection.
Specification: MakerBot Replicator Z18
- Build volume area is perhaps, one of the strongest advantages of buying this 3D printer. This spacious area has been mentioned a couple of times above too because it leverages a better advantage to the customers in the long run. This big space enables customers to print bigger items and offers a competitive advantage over other printers. It breaks barriers of normal limitations associated with 3D printers and exceeds their limits, especially in the case of consumer-focused printers.
- This 3D printer comes with a sophisticated design that has a 3.5” liquid crystal display, stronger connectivity options, inbuilt camera. Such a comprehensive design allows users to make better use of the technology available at their hands and deliver simple functionalities to them. Even though it has a bigger build area, it features a compact look. This compact look is encased in dimensions of 19.4” x 22.2” x 33.9”.
- This print is controlled through the use of either mobile or cloud applications. Such flexibility makes way for better accessibility to the end-users through all the printing stages and enables users to control features, power, and print types right from the comfort of their desk. The inbuilt camera allows users to continuously monitor different printing as well as connectivity phases. Such a comprehensive utility ensures that the customers are in true control of what goes behind during the printing process.
- Forcefully making use of a 3rd party filament for printing purposes automatically voids a customer’s printer’s warranty.
- It only supports PLA.