Facilitating two extruders, Markforged Onyx Pro is a professional desktop 3D printer capable of 3D printing parts with a high surface finish and heat tolerance. When the machine’s first print head is designed for creating parts with the Onyx chopped carbon fiber filament, the other one extrudes continuous fiberglass for reinforcing 3D printed parts.
Suited with proprietary Onyx material, the printer combines tough nylon with a micro-carbon environment for creating dimensionally stable engineering-grade parts. The Fiberglass manufactured by Markforged has a continuous fiber designed for reinforcing Onyx material which ensures the parts made from it possess five times the strength of only Onyx.
The parts printed with this material are strong and robust and find their application in fields where high load carrying capacity is a pre-requisite. To ease its user’s workflow, the printer comes with Eiger software which is powerful straightforward, and allows precise control over the entire 3D printing process.
- Continuous fiber made accessible.
- Built to last.
- Produces precise and beautiful parts.
- Delivers 10 percent more strength than plastic.
Specification: MarkForged Onyx Pro
- Capable of building parts and functional prototypes that are ten times in strength than mainstream 3D printing materials.
- Excellent layer resolution range.
- Stable body.
- Very intuitive software.
- Cost of 3D printing materials compatible with this 3D printer is very high than mainstream FDM 3D printing materials.