For operating and interacting with the awesome looking printer you have a touchscreen interface. The printer is consistent even when you are printing multiple parts and functional prototypes continuously. It continues to deliver high-quality 3D printing with parts and functional prototypes that involve complex geometries. The best advantage comes when you compare the quality of parts offered by this printer with the quality of parts offered by the other and see their prices.
Based on an offshoot of the Stereolithography process, masked Stereolithography, the printer uses a laser source to cure the parts and functional prototypes. Overall the printer is quick enough to produce small parts with absolute fast speed. And don’t misunderstand when we say the speed with less accuracy, because the printer has got it all balanced.
The eight inches long LCD screen has everything that you want in terms of monitoring all the aspects of the 3D printing process as well as interacting with various functions of the 3D printer. Layer resolution offered by the printer is in the range of 85 microns which means that each part or functional prototype that you decide to print using this printer will have a smooth surface finish.
Specification: Phrozen Shuffle XL
- Phrozen Shuffle XL has a huge build area and faster print times.
- The print quality of this printer is superb and it can also be connected via the Internet.
- Its utility is as consistent as its looks are and the fact that it offers high-quality print is just above both of those qualities.
- Despite these amazing features, the printer is affordable compared to similar systems.
- For operating the printer in the long term you need some extra accessories.
- The printer has two Loud and Frustrating fans.
- The user interface of this printer is bloated.