Compact in design and featuring an enlarged platform, ProMaker V10 offers incredible accuracy blended with productivity. Based on moving light technology, the printing system provides a solution for processing highly viscous materials. It is an ideal machine for manufacturing composite parts with a ceramic density of up to 99 percent. The printer offers unrivaled levels of details and precision with a native resolution of 42 microns and a layer thickness down to 10 micrometers.
V10 utilizes a powerful energy source for photo polymerizing liquid resin. The machine relies on fast but precise moving DLP for heating to solidify a highly viscous material. It is compatible with more than one type of materials such as composites, ceramics, metals as well as alloys. The parts manufactured by the printer find their application in electronics, medical, aeronautics as well as luxury goods markets.
- Produces highly viscous parts.
- Commendable build volume.
- Dimensionally accurate prototypes.
- Compatible with various types of materials.
Specification: Prodways ProMaker V10
- It creates very precise parts
- Can work with viscous liquids for printing composite models
- Company offers prompt support and technical training
- Advanced features
- Granite build platform
- Inbuilt real time slicer