Designed by Ray, the South Korea manufacturer, RayDent Studio features its unique LCPS (Liquid Crystal Planar Solidification) 3D printing technology. LCPS makes use of a 405nm UV light source along with an LCD panel in order to photopolymerize the liquid resin. It’s a professional 3D printer that offers a maximum build space of 100 x 60 x 70 mm, sufficient for most of the dental applications.
Users can create surgical guides, dental models as well as temporary crowns and bridges using this wonderful 3D printer. In addition, the printer is compatible with RayDent software which is very intuitive and features advanced controls for automating most of the printing operation. The machine is fit for office use as well as laboratories.
- Provides very precise parts showcasing isotropic properties.
- Uses a unique LCPS technology for higher part accuracy.
- Enables consistent workflow with automated operation.
Specification: Ray RAYDENT Studio
- Speedy printing of objects varying in different build volumes.
- Capable of printing highly accurate geometries with superb layer resolution.
- Offers powerful solutions to dental demands in the industry.
- Fits Lab and clinical conditions optimally.
- Provides a huge build volume.
- Powerful software solution with an amazing set of features.
- Robust mechanics and sparkling looks.
- Like every other DLP 3D printer, RayDent too is on the higher end of the budget compared to printers based on different 3D printing technologies