RenAM 500Q is a powder bed 3D printing system by Renishaw. It’s a multi-laser AM system featuring four high-power 500 W lasers. Each of these laser sources can access the entire powder bed surface at the same time. Hence, users can achieve considerably higher build rates when compared to similar systems.
This not only improves productivity but also lowers the cost of printing per part. In addition, RenAM 500Q boasts automated powder and waste handling systems. Resulting in minimum operator intervention as well as consistent process quality. Among the major features, the printer comes with a total build volume of 250 mm x 250 mm x 350 mm.
Alongside, it hosts an impeccable vacuum preparation and low argon consumption system. Not to forget, the dual SafeChange™ filter system helps users to switch to a clean filter automatically, as needed.
- It has integrated sieving and powder recirculation.
- A deposition rate of up to 150 cm3 per hour significantly reduces the productivity time.
- Stable and consistent printing.
Specification: Renishaw RenAM 500Q
- Integrated process software control.
- Controlled powder management.
- High precision dynamic optical control.
- Intelligent gas flow system.
- Operating RenAM 500Q demands a lot of expertise related to Direct metal Laser sintering 3D printing technology.