Based on Polyjet 3D printing technology, Stratasys Objet 500 Connex 3 is a professional-grade 3D printer. It is capable of printing with dozens of materials and colors to obtain numerous composite materials. Parts printed via the printer have different translucency, pliability, thermal resistance, and colors. The machine delivers unmatched efficiency with the power to serve a varied range of needs with a single system.
Objet 500 Connex 3 lets you incorporate around 46 colors and 6 composite materials with varying shore hardness. Also, the machine allows you to print in three different modes using which you can strike the perfect balance between material versatility, quality as well as speed. Its special properties like flexibility and bio-compatibility stimulate your end design and take them to another level. The printing system requires no assembly or post-processing.
- Compatible with a wide range of 3D printing materials.
- Can deliver parts with fast and flexible colors.
- Capable of creating custom jigs, assembly fixtures etc.
- Comes with extremely user-friendly GrabCAD print software.
Specification: Stratasys Objet500 Connex3
- llows printing with more than 1000 material options.
- Printing parts with colours is possible.
- No post processing needed for 3D printed parts.
- Compatible with a user-friendly GrabCAD print software.
- Quality of parts is unmatched.
- Parts exhibit high quality and smoother surface finish.
- PolyJet 3D printing is a complex process, even for professionals. Hence, Objet 500 Connex3 demands skills and attention for its operation. You may also need the training courses offered by the company. In short, the technology has a steep learning curve.
- The printing system demands huge one-time investment.