Starring a flexible print bed, Toybox is a plug-and-play 3D printer designed to make 3D printing easy and accessible for kids. Kids can start using the printer even without knowing anything about 3D printing technology in general. It is compact and weighs just 3 kilograms. Also, the printer features a touchscreen interface using which various functions can be controlled.
Users can also control the printer via the Toybox application or website, all the machine requires is an internet connection for 3D printing. Kids can gain an access to hundreds of pre-designed toys via the mobile application. Moreover, they can draw their own models and 3D print them. The printer utilizes proprietary corn-based PLA filament which is completely non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Easy uploading and downloading of files from the Toybox application.
- Environment friendly 3D printing.
- Low in weight and hence easily transportable.
- Hosts a decent print volume and is able to print respectful parts.
Specification: Toybox Labs Toybox
- LCD touch screen interface.
- Can connect via web browser as well as application.
- make.toys has simple-to-use web interface
- Decent print quality.
- Above-average print speed.
- Compact and flexible design.
- Compatible with only one 3D printer filament.
- Thick layers are visible on the print’s surface.