Featuring a massive build volume of 1000 mm * 1000 mm * 1450 mm, Tractus 3D T3000 is a large-scale delta 3D printer. The machine allows you to print with various nozzles ranging from 0.6 mm to 1.4 mm to achieve resolutions ranging from 10 microns to 1200 microns. It can be equipped with an optional dual extruder by paying an additional fee to print more complex geometries.
T3000 is an industrial 3D printer that can withstand a high level of temperatures and print with speed and accuracy. Manufacturers can benefit by using the printer for delivering consistent parts and functional prototypes that can find applications in various industries. Its fast extrusion decreases the overall print time and a seven-inch touch screen eases the overall interaction.
- Advanced yet affordable.
- High print speed balanced with accuracy.
- Good temperature stability.
- A closed chamber that minimizes the possibility of warping.
Specification: Tractus3D T3000
- Able to print with many materials.
- Can print parts and functional prototypes of layer resolution starting from 50 microns to 1200 microns.
- Offers a huge build volume.
- The printer does not have the Cartesian mechanism of 3D printing. Manufacturing parts and functional prototypes with Delta mechanism has its own inherent flaws and is not able to give out the amount of print quality that’s possible in Cartesian one.