Largest in the lineup of 3D printers offered by Tractus, 3D T3500 allows you to print structures of height up to 2.1 meters and 1-meter diameter around it. Large build volume availability makes the printer extremely efficient for printing parts and functional prototypes for industries like Signage and Retail, Education, Automotive, and manufacturing. The printer exhibits extremely feasible temperature stability as it stars a closed chamber.
Tractus 3D T 3500 allows you to print with five different diameter nozzles ranging from 0.6 mm to 1.4 mm that are able to manufacture parts with layer resolution ranging from 50 microns to 1200 microns. The X, Y, and Z-axis resolution offered by the printer are 20, 20, and 50 microns respectively. The travel speed of T 3500 is 300 millimeters per second.
Lessening the human intervention, the printer manufacturer has kept the automatic leveling of its build plate. Tractus 3D T3500 has a standard delta type construction so you can print heightened objects on the printer. A close chamber reduces the risk of warping with various filaments and allows for faster heating. The build plate of the printer can reach up to 60 degrees Celsius in less than 8 minutes. Parts with dimensional accuracy can be build using T3500.
Specification: Tractus3D T3500
- Huge Build volume and high accuracy at an affordable price.
- Closed chamber, high rise in temperature quickly.
- Fast print times.
- To know the exact price, you need to request its quote.
- Software information is not specifically mentioned. You need to search for this information.
- Apart from the claims, and layer resolution, you do not get to see a single photograph of part or functional prototype printed by this 3D printer to judge its quality.