Boasting a high print speed of 300 millimeters per second, Tractus 3D T850 is able to deliver an accuracy of 10 microns. It is a midrange FFF delta 3D printer designed to work with industrial materials. The printer offers a commendable build volume of 280 mm in diameter and 400 mm in height. Also, the printer allows you to connect with it using Wi-fi.
Moreover, owners are given a choice to transform it from a single extruder to dual for printing with multi-materials. T850 is ideal for users looking to create functional parts with decent print quality.
It is a perfect office 3D printer with a highly efficient thermal management system capable of staying stable during the 3D printing process. The printer’s closed chamber minimizes the chances of warping which is the most common problem faced by FFF 3D printer users.
- Large build area.
- Heated bed.
- Optional dual extruder.
- Compatible with a variety of materials.
Specification: Tractus3D T850
- Automatic bed leveling enables you to lessen the overall human intervention with the 3D printer, thereby increasing the overall efficiency of the printing process.
- Ability to print with various 3D printing materials allows you to make parts and functional prototypes that find applications in various industries.
- The print bed of this 3D printer can withstand high temperatures.
- You can print with five different nozzle diameters to achieve different resolution ranges in parts and functional prototypes manufactured using Tractus 3D T850.
- High print speed lets you complete the task of mass manufacturing with ease.
- The print quality offered by this 3D printer in parts and functional prototypes manufactured using it is not as good as other Cartesian 3D printers.