Equipped with a resin sensor, Wanhao Duplicator 8 is a rare desktop resin 3D printer offering a build volume of 192 mm * 120 mm * 180 mm. The printer allows users to monitor and hence control its temperature range at any time during the 3D printing process.
A timely managed leveling check always ensures that the printer is in a leveled condition. Wanhao D8 is based on a uniformtrix technology with Jerry-built projectors that has less distortion rate and printing tolerances. The machine offers a superb XY resolution of 65 micrometers and a Z-axis resolution of 10 micrometers.
A small transparent window enables resin level checking as well as whether the printed objects are printed well or not. At the heart of the printer is a 2K HD high-resolution customized LCD screen with 150 Watts UV Light and MM optical stop sensor that is three times sensitive than normal.
- 10 times more speed compared to traditional 3D printers.
- 89 percent higher contrast ratio.
- Satisfied mechanical, jewelry as well as tooth printing.
- Excellent penetration rate.
Specification: Wanhao Duplicator 8
- Build-in level monitor.
- Constructed using Aviation grade Aluminum alloy.
- Super silent six cooling fans.
- Build-in temperature monitor.
- Superfast print speed.
- High power UV LED light source for curing parts and functional prototypes.
- Excellent quality parts and functional prototypes.
- Most modern 3D printers have a built-in camera that lets you monitor the complete 3D printing process remotely. Wanhao Duplicator 8 has no such feature.