Wanhao Duplicator D4S
Made from high strength sheet metal frame, Wanhao Duplicator 4S comes with impressive safety features. A hinged safety door, two side safety panels, and a detachable hood guarantee operators a smooth 3D printing experience. The machine’s upgraded electronics and 1/6 micro-stepping motor control allow for a smooth movement of the printhead during the 3D printing process.
Duplicator 4S features a steel exoframe, a steel printing platform, and a larger Z-axis threaded rod thereby assuring a very stable and vibration-safe 3D printing. The printer houses a heated build plate and fully enclosed build area ensuring accurate 3D printing of parts under a stable temperature preventing shrinking and warping of plastic materials.
Its extruder has overhauled the drive system delivering optimum positioning accuracy and the entire system being sturdy 3/8 inches in diameter allowing linear shafting. The printer is compatible with a decent number of 3D printer filaments permitting you many options to build parts and functional prototypes.
- Upgraded electronics.
- A stable frame.
- Decent build volume.
- Good print quality.
Specification: Wanhao Duplicator D4S
- Full covered heating chamber ensures that the parts and functional prototypes printed using ABS filament undergo no curving.
- There is a side transparent window that allows for a better view of the print chamber, even from the sides.
- Complete steel structure makes this 3D printer as tough as a rock.
- The printer has aesthetically pleasing looks.
- The build platform of Wanhao Duplicator 4S is made from Tough steel which does not shake during the 3D printing process. Meaning that you will get better quality parts and functional prototypes.
- Every screw that is used in the construction of this 3D printer is refined.
- The printer's body has a full window cover to ensure a more consistent temperature when printing with ABS 3D printer filament.
- There is a high-strength silicon glass that is as flat as a mirror and will make your print extraordinarily flat than ever.
- The company isn’t as old as many earlier players in the field. That is why it does not enjoy a very large community. While this may not be a problem for those already expert with 3D Printing, those needing a little help may find it difficult to approach a larger audience.
- You may find the machine a little noisier than other alternatives.