If you are looking for a metal 3D printer for industrial use, here is the Carmel 1400M, offering high-quality metal parts to the users. Designed by XJet, the printer uses the manufacturer’s patented NanoParticle Jetting technology for 3D printing parts with metal materials.
With its large touchscreen, the users get access to complete control over the 3D printing process. In addition, the printer offers great design freedom as it’s not difficult to print parts even with complex geometries. Moreover, this compatible application with the printer takes care of the support structures.
The printer is also eco-friendly as it enables no material waste. Using only the precise amount of material for each part, the printer saves a lot of costs invested in unnecessary waste or material recycling. When it comes to speed, the printer can is 5 times faster than most of the other metal 3D printing technologies.
- Simpler to create complex metal parts with nanoparticle jetting technology.
- Faster in speed when compared to other metal AM technologies.
- Offers large build volume of 501 × 280 × 200 mm.
Specification: XJet Carmel 1400M
- Unsurpassed part quality with 99.9 percent density, isotropic uniformity, and extremely low shrinkage can be printed using Carmel 1400 M.
- The printer offers an unprecedented level of design freedom to its users by letting them control every minute aspect of the 3D printing process which wasn’t possible before. It permits the making of complex geometries, fine details, nearest net shapes as well as smooth surfaces.
- Carmel 1400 M delivers unrivaled operational efficiency by providing automated support planning, easy support removal, and simple and safe operation.
- It guarantees to provide no material waste.
- Compatible with user-friendly software.
- Features a large touch screen user interface for letting users simply control and monitor various functions.
- Various aspects of the printer are very complex and thereby demand in-depth knowledge about the printing technology for understanding.