Do you like printing in multiple colors? If yes, XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix will help you attain the desired results with just one extruder. It uses two different filaments while the extruder works its multicolor magic and feeds both these filaments into the same extruder. With multicolor mode, the user can create parts with different colors while with the Mixer mode, one can achieve color gradients effect by mixing the two colors.
XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix offers a print resolution between 100 to 400 microns and works with the manufacturer’s proprietary PLA filament. It’s a plug-and-play 3D printer and offers an auto-leveling feature for letting even novices get acquainted with the controls in no time.
- Sufficient build volume of 150 x 150 x 150 mm.
- Comes with auto leveling.
- Multilanguage user interface.
- Easy to set up.
- Very reliable 3D printer with compact design.
Specification: XYZprinting Da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix
- Multilingual touch screen interface is something you would not get to see with many 3D printers falling in the same price range. Hence, offering a user-friendly interface for setup. At the same time, enabling users from different geographical regions to experience printing with Da Vinci Jr. 2
- Da Vinci Jr 2.0 Mix can be connected using multiple modes.
- Bed leveling can be done automatically.
- Has an excellent print speed.
- Offers a wide layer resolution range.
- Provides considerable positioning accuracy.
- Multi-color 3D printing is possible.
- Build volume of the printer isn’t too much
- Closed print chamber with a non-removable print bed may create problems when removing printed parts.