Being a cheaper printer than its comparisons in SLA, Nobel 1.0 has helped to make SLA printing accessible for commercial use. The best part about this printer is that one does not require to fill the tray with resin manually as in the case of most of the SLA printers. Thanks to the new technology by XYZ printers, that pumps the required amount of liquid resin inside the tray as per the printing requirement. SLA 3D printers are known for providing the best results when it comes to producing intricate designs and, Nobel 1.0 is no exception.
This 3D printer can easily be set up around a corner can 3D print intricate designs with precision. However, the point that shouldn’t be overlooked is that you can print clean models using this printer. Moreover, the machines provide its verdict which working with models wherein curves is the most important thing to hold on to. Talking about sculptures and geometrical shapes, one can expect it to deliver the best work. Either it is about printing overhanging surfaces or clean and sharp corners, Nobel 1.0 would do a great job. No other model is available in the market at a price cheaper than Nobel 1.0 that can deliver the same amount of work that Nobel 1.0 can!
Specification: XYZprinting Nobel 1.0
- Can produce clean parts with complex geometry
- Needs less post-processing steps
- Printing is easy with Nobel 1.0
- Cheaper than most of the SLA printers
- Great for printing small parts with a detailed design requirement
- Layers are visible when checked closely
- Fine Details may be inconsistent
- Very slow when compared to other SLA printers
- Does not support Mac OS
- Limited material support