The B9 Core 550 is a DLP 3D printer created by B9Creations, a manufacturer from the USA. Using an industrial UV LED light engine in order to cure a light-sensitive resin, the 3D printer does an exemplary job of creating accurate parts. It hosts a touchscreen with an upgraded application to ensure that the users find it simple to interact with the settings. In addition, the printer offers multiple options to queue the 3D files including Ethernet, USB, and Wifi.
To help users with easy workflow, the printer offers push-button operation. Further, it also boasts built-in fume and odor filters to ensure secure working conditions. Users can attain 50 microns of layer resolution to create parts with intricate geometry. Best for a variety of applications, B9 Core 550 can help industries such as jewelry, engineering, prototyping, and medical.
- Creates highly precise parts.
- Parts are isotropic and accurate.
- Compatible with third-party resins.
Specification: B9Creations B9 Core 550
- Plug and play operation.
- Wide selection of resins.
- Out of box 3D printing in 15 minutes.
- Fastest DLP 3D printer.
- Reduced post processing.
- You will have to figure out ways to manufacture big build volumes as the printer cannot offer more than 96 mm * 54 mm * 127 mm.