With a footprint of 220mm*250mm*470mm, BIQU Kossel Pro weighs just around 4 kgs. Hence, it is a compact and very sleek 3D printer that could easily sit on your work desk without causing any disturbance. The all-metal build 3D printer is very sturdy as well. Users can create parts at higher speeds without worrying about vibrations. The build volume of Φ100*150mm is sufficient enough for printing medium-sized parts.
The BIGTREETECH Titan Extruder Clone offers Kossel Pro the capability to print with high precision. With a maximum print speed of 70 mm per second, the printer can work decently to create parts faster than most of its competitors. A budget-friendly 3D printer with 3.5 inches touch screen makes the printing job simpler for beginners. It’s a DIY kit that needs assembly.
- Highly affordable.
- The precision is exemplary when compared to the standard FDM printers.
- Kossel Pro works faster.
- It is very sturdy.
Specification: BIQU Kossel Pro
- BIQU Kossel Pro features liner rails enabling smooth movement of print head to the bed and back.
- TMC 2100 stepper motors make the overall 3D printing process possible with negligible amount of voice.
- The printer displays very fast print speed. Objects that will hours to print on other printers, will take only an hour on Kossel Pro.
- It offers a large print area.
- There are complains about the printer’s stock print cooler.
- PTFE tube way has problems of clogging.
- Stock firmware of the printer should be updated to the community firmware for betterment.