Offering a large build volume, Carbon M2 is a production 3D printer printing on the basis of the company’s proprietary 3D printing technology called Continuous Liquid Interface Production. It processes 25 to 100 times faster than usual 3D printers based on other 3D printing technologies. Also, the printer is capable of producing parts with no weaknesses between layers. Moreover, it is a plug-and-play type 3D printer therefore you wouldn’t have to undergo any hassle in setting it up.
Equipped with a built-in print planner, M2 optimizes every build by assigning varying print speeds for matching the part’s needs. It hosts a consistent and reliable printing platform that prints brings parts with intricate geometries to life. The printer allows for cost-effective production with no minimum volumes and is ideal for printing smaller parts with intricate geometries such as threading or internal channels.
- Multiple options to connect with the printer.
- Offers unmatched precision.
- Considerable build volume.
- Plug and play.
Specification: Carbon M2
- Scalable solution for the users
- Creates isotropic parts
- Compatible for various different applications
- Easy to operate
- Can work in tandem with Carbon’s part washer
- High-speed resin printing
- Build space is not very large
- Costly for small businesses
- Detailed Information about the product isn’t available handy on the website