Based on HP’s unique Multi-Agent printing process, HP Jet Fusion 3200 assists you in producing functional parts with optimal mechanical properties. The printing system reinvents the traditional style of prototyping and producing functional parts. The machine allows you to produce more parts per day by streamlining your workflow.
It offers you a high build speed of 3500 cubic centimeters per hour and a layer thickness of 0.08 mm. It has everything that a large-scale manufacturer needs: an automated materials mixing system, remote monitoring via touch screen interface, a dedicated cooling module, an external tank permitting extraction of reused material from a post-processing station, etc.
All of these components work together to facilitate your overall 3D printing experience and make it easier than ever!
- Delivers products 10 times faster and at half cost.
- Reliable final parts matching your design.
- Large-scale industrial prototyping and final part production.
- Increases overall operational efficiency.
Specification: HP Jet Fusion 3200
- Delivers quality output.
- Up to 10 times faster at half the cost.
- Delivers fine detail and dimensional accuracy.
- Lets you have accurate thermal control of every layer and enables predictive corrections voxel by voxel for optimal mechanical properties.
- Low cost per part and minimal powder wastage.
- Reduces cooling time which results in faster time to part and more parts ready within the same day.
- Enclosed unpacking and material collection system.
- Automated material mixing and loading systems.
- This printing system demands a huge one-time investment which not everyone will be able to pay. And so the accessibility of this wonderful printing technology and the machine is still a huge question.