Armed with a dual extruder, XYZ Printing Part Pro 300 xT is an all-in-one 3D printer that prints using extrusion 3D printing technology. It features hardened steel nozzles that make the system compatible with high-strength materials such as reinforced carbon fiber. The printer also hosts a laser engraver that lets you manufacture various geometries with different materials. An onboard camera enables precise monitoring of the printing process letting you take immediate decisions in real-time.
Part Pro 300 xT’s heated chamber keeps the printing temperature constant for printing complex geometries with excellence. Also, the printer’s high performance delivering dual extruders allows printing with advanced materials such as PETG, Tough PLA along with ABS and PLA with water-soluble supports. Moreover, the machine’s double capacity supports large-area continuous 3D printing without any interruption. A removable glass print bed allows for easy removal of 3D printed parts without any risk of damaging them.
- Multilingual touch screen user interface.
- Print resume function.
- Air filtering for the safety of operators.
- Build-in camera for detailed monitoring.
Specification: XYZprinting PartPro300 xT
- Allows you to print with multiple materials.
- Gives you a layer resolution range of 50 microns to 700 microns depending on your build speed.
- A hardened steel nozzle enabling you advanced material usage.
- A heated chamber guaranteeing you excellent 3D print quality.
- Auto leveling and calibration ensuring high precision.
- Automatically replenishing the filament when a filament is finished.
- Cooling of parts is a problem because the printer has a closed body.