With a closed printing chamber, DeltaWASP 20×40 Turbo 2 offers a build volume of Ø200 x h400 mm. It has a great print speed and can reach up to 500 mm/sec. The travel speed is also magnificent and can run at a speed of 1000 mm/sec. It features a heated bed that can heat up to 120 degrees Celsius. When it comes to the extruders, the printer is available in two versions. One of the versions has the Spitfire Red Extruder along with the Spitfire LT Cartridge carrying a 0.4 mm diameter steel nozzle. On the other hand, the other version comes with ZEN Dual Extruder. This one has 2 ZEN LT Cartridges with a 0.4 mm diameter steel nozzle.
Compatible with the most popular slicer apps, Cura, Slic3r, and Simplify 3D, the 3D printer does make itself accessible to most of the users, already accompanied by these applications. It has the SD card connection to load the 3D files and work as a standalone machine. Along with the connectivity choice, it does have an LCD screen to help users manage most of the settings onboard.
With the nozzle able to hold temperature up to 270 degrees Celsius, DeltaWASP 20×40 Turbo 2 is compatible with most of the filaments including PLA, ABS, and many more. It offers users a great experience with their creativity. A really nice addition to your workplace.
Specification: DeltaWASP 20×40 Turbo 2
- The print speed of this printer is very fast compared to the print speed of other printers in the same price range.
- It offers high print temperatures because of which printing with materials that do not melt at low temperatures is possible.
- Delta Wasp 20 40 Turbo 2 is robust and reliable. It won’t vibrate or make a lot of noise during printing.
- Dual Extruders are optional when printing with this printer.
- The manufacturer of this printer has given freedom if a user wishes to print using third-Party filament support.
- The price of this printer could seem expensive to the beginners. It is much expensive than the DIY kits