ExOne Metal Designlab
Using the two-step bound metal printing process, ExOne Metal Designlab eliminates the need for lengthy thermal debinding requirements. Therefore, allowing users to complete the production of the final part at a faster rate. In addition, the printing system does not limit the 3D model’s thickness to 100% solid for successful debinding as similar solutions do. On the contrary, ExOne Metal Designlab lets users print parts with varying thicknesses without infill.
Further, with the reduced amount of use of debinders, the printing system also ensures odor free printing experience to the users. In short, the printer works without solvents, fumes, odors as well as no need for disposing of waste polymer. Precisely, this 3D printer shortens the sintering time and allows users to come up with precise parts at a faster rate.
- Users can create parts with varying parts infill.
- The system is highly affordable with no need for debinding units.
- Works with HydroFuse™, a water-based paste with metal or ceramic powders.
Specification: ExOne Metal Designlab
- Capable of creating the most complex parts.
- No debinding is required.
- A furnace was built for the office.
- Two-step bound metal printing process.
- Allows users to print any part thickness.
- The printer and sinter furnace are two different machines, managing both of them can be quite difficult even for professionals.
- The cost of the printing machine is a lot on the higher end.