If you are someone who does not mind putting in some extra effort when it comes to choosing the best value 3D printer, SeeMeCNC Rostock Max V2 is what you must buy. Rated the best value for money 3D printer by best DIY kit on 3D Hubs and Make Magazine, this printer is a very amazing choice for all kinds of users. It needs assembly and would require around 20 hours for completion. However, what’s fascinating is that one can modify the printer as per one’s likes and preferences.
The build size is 266 x 266 x 266 mm which is quite large and supports printing of bigger models in one go. Based on FDM technology, the printer works with multiple filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG, and more.
- Offers 12 microns of layer resolution.
- Comes with closed hardware for protection from heated components.
- Can print with multiple filaments.
- High-quality extruder capable of reaching 245 degrees Celsius.
Specification: SeeMeCNC SeeMeCNC Rostock Max V2
- Huge build volume.
- Universal 3D printer.
- Lasercut frameworks and high-quality injection molded parts.
- Easily changeable nozzle.
- High torque generating NEMA motors.
- Fast print speeds.
- Borosilicate glass build plate.
- Assembling Rostock Max V2 is a pain in the ass, especially for beginners.
- With patience, users also need lots of parts to put the printer together.