Equipped with a F033L print head, Tractus 3D 2000 is capable of withstanding 300 degrees Celsius. Its seven-inch touch screen intuitive interface lets you have complete control over the printer. The printer allows users to swap nozzles of varying diameters. Housing a delta construction, Tractus 3D 2000 offers a print speed of up to 300 millimeters per second.
Expediting the overall process of 3D printing are the heated glass build plate and automatic bed leveler. Tractus 3D 2000 is extremely useful for 3D printing signage and retail parts, in education, automotive as well as manufacturing.
The printer is designed to create small but detailed parts with varied materials such as PLA, PETG, and ABS. It is a large format 3D printer that permits 3D printing parts with up to one-meter tall prints and a maximum diameter of 68 centimeters. Although the printer offers a huge build size, it can be accommodated in a compact space such as corners at your house or office.
- Huge build size.
- Easy to accommodate.
- Fast extrusion.
- Seven-inch touch screen interface.
Specification: Tractus3D T2000
- Huge build volume.
- Excellent print speed.
- High-quality parts and functional prototypes.
- Capable to bring various ranges of layer resolutions on parts and functional prototypes.
- Can fit through any normal door.
- An industrial 3D printer that can also be used at your home or office.
- The nozzle can withstand high temperatures.
- Printing bed can withstand huge temperatures.
- Automatic bed leveling.
- Capable of 3D printing with various materials.
- No touch screen interface.
- Nozzle gets clogged and needs to be cleaned and maintained on a regular basis which becomes frustrating while mass-producing.