Based on extrusion 3D printing technology, Two Trees Bluer desktop 3D printer offers a huge build volume of 230 mm * 230 mm * 280 mm. The printer comes with a 3.5-inch color touchscreen that enables users to control various functions via a single click. Also, it has a filament sensor that notifies you when a filament drains out. Moreover, the printer’s capable heated bed and hot end can withstand 260, 100 degrees Celsius respectively.
Two Trees Bluer is compatible with a variety of filaments ranging from PLA, ABS, PETG to other 3rd party filaments of 1.75 mm. An automatic bed leveling decreases the user’s overall effort as well as increases the printer’s overall efficiency by providing accurate first layers. Overall, the printer is very flexible and allows users to connect with an SD card as well as online.
- Light in weight.
- Print recovery function.
- Metal frame.
- Huge build volume allowing to print large parts in one go.
Specification: Two Trees Bluer
- Intelligent leveling.
- High precision printing of parts and functional prototypes.
- No gap feeding.
- Large size built up.
- Temperature control.
- A special platform enabling you easily remove printed objects.
- HD touch screen interface.
- Being an open-bodied 3D printer, it is difficult to generate temperature for some of the filaments. Because of this reason, you are not able to print with PLA.