Fab Pro by 3D Systems is a robust 3D printer that can be classified as a desktop 3D printer. The printer’s wide range of variety offered in terms of materials, its users can build parts, and functional prototypes are something you would love. Being an enclosed system you would be able to print with materials that require the printer to withstand high temperatures.
So, the printer offers flexibility, variability as well as printer technical advancement too. As the printer is based on SLA 3D printing technology, you would be able to develop parts and functional prototypes that would be having higher accuracy in its surface finished as well as be able to develop complex geometries than all the printers based on FDM 3D printing technology.
Small business owners, intermediate users of 3D printing technology, here is a 3D printer that offers you high precision in 3D parts and functional prototypes at an affordable price. The parts that are manufactured using this printer are so accurate that they are used in industries such as dental, engineering, and jewelry markets. And of course, the printer offers build volume that a lot of industrial-grade 3D printers offer, so manufacturers, here is your go-to.
Specification: 3D Systems FabPro 1000 3D Printer
- Fab Pro 1000 can produce parts in hours, which other printers take days to produce.
- The materials that you can print using Fab Pro 1000 are a very wide range.
- From start to finish the print process is very simple.;3D Sprint, the slicing software of this printer is very helpful and user-friendly when in use.
- According to the claims made by its company, Fab Pro 1000 produces parts at a 22% lower cost.
- The post-processing of this printer is very easy.
- Overall operating the printer could be a little bit difficult if the setup hasn’t been done properly.
- There are reviews available online in which users complain about how complex is Fab Pro 1000 until the first successful printing.