UNIZ SLASH PRO
The print volume is something that the brand boasts of and we would say the boasting is well-deserved. It is a resin-based 3D printer that cures part or functional prototype using an LCD source. Uniz Slash Pro has an enclosed frame body that makes it suitable for most of the resin that demands the 3D printer to withstand more temperature.
Although the body is close, you are able to see what’s happening where and able to monitor the complete printing process. The printer comes pretty much assembled, all you’ve got to do is check the manual and start printing. You also have the company provided a resin bottle to start with your first print.
The printer is capable of printing with various materials like PLA, ABS, PETG, etc. While making parts and functional prototypes, the printer can provide you with the dimensional accuracy that other printers of the same price range provide you to. So, no matter you are a beginner, an intermediate, or an expert in the field of 3D printing, this is going to suit you. It has an amazing slicer and multiple options to connect with it. The slicer is extremely user-friendly just as much as the printer overall is.
Specification: UNIZ SLASH PRO
- UDP Mode can print with abnormal speed without compromising the quality.
- The printer has an option to auto-level itself.
- The printer can print parts and prototypes that have a special application for the shoe industry.
- UDP mode does not allow the use of third party resin.
- The cost of the printer is high compared to competitors.