Hosting an Aluminum and polycarbonate frame, Tractus 3D T1250 is light in weight, yet robust. The machine’s heated print bed can reach up to a maximum temperature of 120 degrees Celsius thereby allowing users to print with filaments of glass transition.
An optional dual extruder gives you an opportunity to print objects with multi-materials. T1250 is the largest that Tractus has to offer in its DESK series. It allows you to make great designs without any limitation in height or diameter by letting you print up to 600 mm and 350 mm respectively.
The printer can print at high speed up to 300 millimeters per second, without compromising on its accuracy level of 10 microns. Also, it delivers favorable thermal stability that decreases the chances of warping even when printing with common 3D printing materials like PLA, PRO1, PET-G, ABS, ASA, Facilan C8, TPU/TPE, Nylon, PC, and Fillers like wood fill.
- Compact enough to fit on desks.
- Capable of building large parts in one go.
- Excellent thermal management.
- Heated bed withstanding high temperatures.
Specification: Tractus3D T1250
- The Delta type construction of T1250 enables you to print with much higher speed than Cartesian type 3D printers of the same price range and features.
- The automatic bed leveling feature of this printer allows you to lessen human intervention and effort, thereby increasing the overall efficiency of the 3D printing process as well as saving time.
- The printer comes equipped with a heated build plate which would mean that you’d get a head start in heating. This would be very helpful while in mass production.
- Seven-inch long touch screen multilingual user interface makes your overall interaction with the 3D printer than otherwise. You are able to relate to the most technical parts of the printer in the most non-technical way.
- Being an FDM 3D printer, the print quality of Tractus 3D T1250 is average. There are printers available in the market that will offer you a much higher print quality by spending almost the same or a little bit more price than this 3D printer.